Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment
Apply Online For 1371 Postman, & Other Posts
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment : Maharashtra Postal Circle has declared notification for the recruitment to posts of Postman, Mail Guard & Multi Tasking Staff . Online Application for Maharashtra Postal Circle is available between 05th October to 03rd November 2020. A total of 1371 vacancies in Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment is released. According to the official site of India post @indiapost.gov.in, candidates interested and eligible shall apply online by selecting the link given. The direct link is mentioned along with the necessities of the application form & process to complete the form.
महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्कल भर्ती 2020-21: डाक विभाग, महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्कल, मुंबई पोस्टमैन, मेल गार्ड और मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ पदों की भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए कहा है। आवेदन प्राप्त की अंतिम तिथि 3 नवंबर 2020 है।
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment:
Candidates might also assess the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps for applying online to Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment. Candidates shall initiate applying for the online application form on the 05th of October 2020. The application form is supposed to be submitted via online mode only. Last date for applying online is 3rd November 2020. Candidates are suggested to fill the form online before the last date as to evade last day hustle.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment: Notification
Assess the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment: Official Notification :
|Name of Recruitment||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Organizing Body||India Post|
|Application Start Date||05th October 2020|
|Application Last Date||03rd November 2020|
|Posts||Postman, Mail Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Eligibility||10th & 12th Pass|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment: Vacancy Details
The post-wise vacancy dispersal of the Maharashtra Postal Circle is given in the table.
|Post Name||Vacancy Details||Qualification Needed|
|Postman (PM)||1029||12th Class with Computer knowledge, Local Language|
|Mail Guard (MG)||15|
|MTS (Administrative Offices)||32||10th Class with Computer knowledge, Local Language|
|MTS (Sub Ordinate Office)||295|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The given is the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment :
Education Qualification needed:
- For Postman and Mail Guard – 12th standard pass from a recognized Board. The Applicant must have studied and cleared Marathi language at least 10th standard
For getting selected in Goa State, the Applicant must have studied and cleared Konkani or Marathi language at least uptill 10th standard. Must have knowledge of working on Computer. Candidate needs to qualify Paper III (Skill Test of Data Entry on computer).
- For MTS – 10th standard pass from a recognized Board. For getting selected in Maharashtra State, the applicant must have studied and cleared Marathi language atleast upto 10th standard and for getting selected in Goa State, the applicant must have studied and passed Konkani or Marathi language uptill 10th standard. Must have computer knowledge. The candidate needs to qualify Paper III (Skill Test of Data Entry on computer).
- Online Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Exam Fee – Rs. 400/- per exam for all male applicants who belong to the category of UR/OBC/EWS/Trans-man.
- No fee for female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST Applicants and all PwD candidates.
Process of Selection for Postman, MTS and Mail guard Posts
The selection shall be held based on Computer Based Test
Requirements for Maharashtra Postal Circle Application:
10th/12th class mark sheets
Scanned copy of a coloured passport size photograph in JPG format
Scanned copy of signature in JPG format
Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License etc.)
Process to Apply Online for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment:
For registering First time, select on “New User” on https: //dopmah20.onlineapDlicationform.oro/MHPOST and fill the details completely after reading the mentioned instructions.
- GO to the online apply link, select , ‘Registration’.
- Choose the option in which you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Fill the needed credentials:
- Initiate Payment and submit the final online form.
Ensure that payment has been done on time. The completion of the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment form needs the payment.
Online Application Form of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment:
Link for Maharashtra Postal Circle Online Application Form is given below:
Note: The online application will start on 5th October 2020.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment : Online Application Form 2020 will be rejected if:
- Wrong information is mentioned in the application form
- If misleading information is given in application form
- More than one online application form is filled by one candidate. Only one of the applications shall be held for the final submission.
- Application fees Non-submission.
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment application by post will not be accepted.
Relevant Information for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment
- The considered mode of application is ONLINE. Application’s in printed/ hard copies will not be accepted.
- Every paper in the online examination shall be of objective multiple choice question type.
- Candidates need to assess the eligibility criteria systematically before applying for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment.
- One needs to properly remember Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates need to stay updated for download of call letters for online tests.
क्वेरी के लिए महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्कल से कैसे संपर्क करें:
महाराष्ट्र पोस्ट ऑफिस जॉब्स में किसी भी विशय पर पूछताछ के लिए, उम्मीदवारों को हेल्पडेस्क विवरण से संपर्क की सलाह दी जाती है: –
✔️ फोन नंबर: O22 – 62507756 (समय: 9:00 बजे – 18:00 बजे सोमवार से शनिवार)
✔️ ई-मेल: email@example.com