PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment 2020
PBSSD Recruitment 2020
Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD) has asked for applications to the District Project Manager, Sub-Divisional Project Manager, Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, and Block Level Staff on a contractual basis @pbssd.gov.in. The Application form submission has begun. Eligible and interested candidates shall apply for the recruitment in the stated format as provided. PBSSD Recruitment 2020
Find all the important updates that are to be kept in mind by the interested candidates who wish to apply for PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment 2020.
|PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD)|
|Post Name||District Project Manager, Sub-Divisional Project Manager,|
Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, and Block Level Staff
|Notification date||14th October 2020|
|Closing Date||13th November 2020|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
PBSSD Recruitment 2020 :Important Dates
|Online Application Start||14th October 2020|
|Last Date for applying||13th November 2020 05:00 p.m|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||13th November 2020|
|Form Receipt Last Date||13th November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
PBSSD Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Candidates shall check all the vacancies details in the table given below:
|District Project Manager||02|
|Sub-Divisional Project Manager||02|
|Project Assistant cum DEOs||44|
|Block Level Staff||114|
PBSSD Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- District Project Manager: Needs to be a post-graduate and Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Sub-Divisional Project Manager: Needs to be a post-graduate and must have a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Project Assistant cum DEOs: Must be a graduate in Computer Application (BCA) / post-graduate in Computer Applications (MCA). Must have experience in working with Microsoft Office and needs to be well versed with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Block Level Staff: Graduate with a certificate in Computer Applications. Needs to have good written and verbal communication in Bengali/ local language.
- Minimum: 23 years.
- Maximum: 44 years.
- Age Relaxation as per government norms.
Steps to apply for PBSSD Recruitment 2020:
Follow the provided steps for PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment 2020
Register by generating a Username and Password.
Visit the Login Page.
Complete the application form by filling in all the needed details such as credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
Make payment and Submit.
After submitting the online applications, the candidates shall take a printout of the application.
Save the Application form for future reference.