SEBI RECRUITMENT 2020 DATES EXTENDED
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 |Apply Online for 147 Officer Vacancies| @sebi.gov.in
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 : Apply Online for 147 Officer Vacancies . Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Information Technology , Engineering , Research and Official Language Stream 2020. The online process of registration started from 7th May 2020 and was scheduled to end on 31st May 2020. The closing date was extended upto 31st July 2020 due to COVID-19 Outbreak. Again, the SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 online registration postponed for closure till 31st October 2020.For more information visit @sebi.gov.in.
SEBI Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Information Technology , Engineering , Research and Official Language Stream 2020
|Name of post||Vacancies|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||147|
Vacancies stream wise :General – 80, Legal – 34, Information Technology – 22, Engineering (Civil) – 01, Engineering (Electrical) – 04, Research – 05, Official Language – 01.
Age Limit: A candidate must not exceed the age of 30 years as on 29th February 2020. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale: ₹ 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 – EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years)
Educational Qualification Required:
(1) Masters Degree in any discipline (OR)
(2) Bachelor’s Degree in Law (OR)
(3) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (OR)
(4) Chartered Accountant (OR)
(5) Company Secretary (OR)
(6) Chartered Financial Analyst (OR)
(7) Cost & Work Accountant.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
(1) Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) (OR)
(2) Masters in Computers Application (OR)
(3) Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Process of Selection in Online Examination – Multiple Choice Questions (Phase I and Phase II) and Interview.
Application Fee :(A Non Refundable):
For General (UR) and OBC Category: ₹ 1000/-
For SC / ST / PwBD Category: ₹ 100/-
The fee should be made through Online payment.
How to Apply for recruitment: The Online registration of the application will be made via SEBI Online portal. The closing date for registration must be extended up to 31/10/2020 due COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic.
Last date for registration of online application: 31/10/2020
Last date for editing application details: 31/10/2020
Last date for printing your application: 15/11/2020
Online Fee Payment: 31/10/2020