UKSSSC Hall Ticket 2020
UKSSSC Admit Card
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has declared the admit card of Online Exam for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) for (Uttarakhand Peyjal Sansadhan Vikas Evam Nirman Nigan) 2019 and 2020.
UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has declared admit card of Online Exam for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) for (Uttarakhand Peyjal Sansadhan Vikas Evam Nirman Nigan) 2019 and 2020, beside advertisement no. 18/UKSSSC/2019 and advertisement No: 24/UKSSSC/2020 respectively, on its website i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in. Candidates shall download UKSSSC Admit Card from the official website – https://uksssconline.in. The link for downloading the admit card along with other details being referred on your registered email Id. Application Id has been sent on registered Mobile Number of candidates.
Steps to Download UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020 :
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC i.e. https://uksssconline.in
- Enter your ‘Application Number and Date of Birth’
- Select ‘View Hall Ticket’
- Download UKSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020
- In-case of any matters candidates you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any three parameter from below along with post name/advertisement name : Registered Name, DoB, District, Mobile Number, email Id, Application Id, or Father’s Name
UKSSSC JE Exam is arranged to be held on 19 December 2020 (Saturday) from 2 PM to 4 PM and 20 December 2020 (Sunday) from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM and from 2 PM to 4 PM.
UKSSSC JE Exam Pattern:
There will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions related to Diploma in Civil Engineering. The total marks of the exam are 100. Every correct answer will be given 1 mark and 1/4 mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer. The candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the paper. Candidates will need to score a minimum of 45 marks (35% marks for SC/ST) for qualifying the test.