Latest update on new recruitment UPSC 2020 ; notice for applying for 24 posts in government sector: vacancies on of scientific officer, junior scientific officer ,lecturer , etc.
Union Public Service Commission has released notification on 08 August 2020. It states that there are about 24 vacancies for the post of Junior Scientific Officer, Lecturer and other posts. Those who are eligible and interested can apply online from 08 August 2020 to 27 August 2020. You can view the detail about the posts, eligibility criteria, process of selection, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates on the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Notification Date: 08 August 2020
- Last date of online application: 27 August 2020 (23:59 HRS)
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 28 August 2020 (23:59 HRS)
Name of post and number of vacancies
- Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy): 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer: 14 Posts
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 02 Posts
- Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics): 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Vocational Guidance): 02 Posts
- Sub-Editor: 02 Posts
Steps to apply online:
- Go to official portal of UPSC: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 08 August 2020 to 27 August 2020.
- Fill all the details required.
- Upload the required documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted online application.
Required educational qualification and age limit :
- Junior Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University or Institute in Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Science/Information Technology/Metallurgical/Mechanical/Aeronautical/Chemical. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy): Master’s degree in Botany or Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as the main subject) of a recognized University or equivalent. Three years experience of drug analysis involving use of modern scientific instruments. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): (i) Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University. (ii) (a) Two (02) years teaching exp. in Physiotherapy from an institute recognized by Central or State Government. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Lecturer (Vocational Guidance): (i) Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University. (ii) Post Graduate Diploma of one year duration in Vocational Guidance or counseling from a recognized University or Institute. Age Limit: 35 years
- Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics): (a) Master’s Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University. (b) Two (02) years exp. in fabrication or manufacturing of Prosthetics and Orthotics appliances, training and research in the field of rehabilitation from a institute recognized by the Central or State Government Age Limit: 35 years.
- Sub-Editor: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a recognized University or institute. (ii) Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject at the Senior Secondary (12th) level from a recognized Board or Institute. (iii) English as a compulsory subject at Senior Secondary (12th) level from a recognized Board or Institute. Age Limit: 30 years