CSIR UGC NET 2020-Reopened online
Latest updates for CSIR UGC NET 2020
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) released notification for UGC-NET for posts of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lecturership (LS) June 2020. The interested aspirants those who fulfill eligibility criteria can get details of vacancies from the notification released on the official website.
Fees for Application :
- For General/ General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
- Fee can be paid via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2020 i.e., Extended to 15-05-2020 (Again Extended to 31-05-2020) (Again Extended to 15-06-2020) (Extended to 30-06-2020)
- Last date of payment of fees: 16-04-2020
- Correction in Application Form on website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: To be Announced later
- Date of Examination: To be Announced later
- Release of Score on NTA website: To be Announced later
- Starting Date for made corrections & Choice of Centre cities: 06-07-2020
- Closing Date for made corrections & Choice of Centre cities: 15-07-2020 (Extended to 20-07-2020)
Online Re-Opened Dates: Apply Online start date: 22-08-2020
Apply Online closing date: 10-09-2020
Last Date for Submission/ Completion of Online Application Form: 10-09-2020 upto 05:00 PM
Last Date for Fee Submission: 10-09-2020 upto 11:59 PM
Last Date for Corrections in the particulars and examination center cities in Online Application Form: 11-09-2020.
Age eligibility: As per rules
For JRF: Maximum 28 years
For LS/ Assistant Professor: No upper age limit
Candidates must posses M.Sc. or an equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
CSIR NET Exam Date 2020 (Soon)
Latest notification by Human Resource Development Group (HRDG) of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) stated CSIR NET 2020 exam will be held by NTA in the second week of November. The dates for CSIR NET 2020 will be announced soon by NTA . Earlier, the exam was scheduled on June 21. However, the exam was postponed due to the emergent situation that arose out of COVID-19 pandemic.
CSIR UGC NET Process of Selection
CSIR NET selection process is as follows:
- CSIR NET application form: All the interested and eligible candidates are required to fill CSIR NET 2020 application form on the official website.
- CSIR NET admit card: CSIR UGC NET admit cards are to be released for candidates who successfully submit the application form and make payment of exam fees. The admit card will be released on the official website.
- CSIR NET exam: Next, candidates are required to appear for CSIR UGC NET exam as per the date and time mentioned on the admit card. CSIR NET is held twice a year in the months of June and December.
- CSIR NET result: The result for CSIR NET will be declared on the official website.