IAF AIRMEN RECRUITMENT RALLY| APPLY ONLINE
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally| Apply for Group X and Group Y Trades |@airmenselection.cdac.in
Indian Air Force is organizing rally for recruitment of Group X Trades (Technical) except that of education instructor and Group Y for intake 01/2020. Male unmarried candidates shall appear for IAF Recruitment Rally on mentioned dates and time for applying to the rally on @airmenselection.cdac.in.
भारतीय वायुसेना राजस्थान, बिहार और हरियाणा में बड़ी भर्ती रैली व्यवस्थित करने जा रही है। भर्तियां एयरमैन ग्रुप एक्स टेक्निकल ट्रेड (एजुकेशन इंस्ट्रक्टर को छोड़कर) के पदों के लिए होंगी । भर्ती रैली के लिए पहले @airmenselection.cdac.in पर ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन करना होगा जो 27 सितंबर 2020 से जारी होंगे। नोटिफिकेशन के अनुसार भारतीय वायुसेना 9 अक्टूबर से 20 अक्टूबर के बीच भर्ती रैली आयोजित करेगी।
आयु सीमा :
उम्मीदवार 17 जनवरी 2000 से 30 दिसंबर 2003 के बीच जनमां हुआ हो।
मैथ्स, फिजिक्स व इंग्लिश और 12वीं पास। 12वीं में कम से कम 50 फीसदी मार्क्स होना जरूरी।
नोटिफिकेशन के अनुसार कोविड-19 प्रतिबंधों मे शॉर्टलिस्ट उम्मीदवारों को ही परीक्षा के लिए बुलाया जाएगा। उम्मीदवारों के 12वीं या डिप्लोमा कोर्स के मार्क्स के आधार शॉर्टलिस्ट कर शारीरिक दक्षता परीक्षा और लिखित परीक्षा के लिए बुलाया जाएगा। शॉर्टलिस्ट उम्मीदवारों को ही एडमिट कार्ड दिया जायेगा ।
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally : Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Airmen for Group X Trades (Technical) except education instructor for Bihar, Haryana and Jodhpur for intake 01/2020. The Selection shall be held on the basis of exam via IAF Airmen Recruitment Rally.
Candidates shall assess the IAF rally dates, criteria of eligibility, online application link and other details given below:
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally: Notification
|Location||Trade||Online Pre-Registration Date||Exam Date|
|Ambala, Bhiwani, Fatehabad, Hissar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Panipat, Sirsa and Yamunanagar districts of State of Haryana||X||From 27 September 2020 at 11 AM to 28 September 2020 till 5 PM||09 October 2020 to 19 October 2020|
|All the districts of State of Bihar||X||From 27 September 2020 at 11 AM to 28 September 2020 till 5 PM||09 October 2020 to 19 October 2020|
|Jodhpur||X||From 27 September 2020 at 11 AM to 28 September 2020 till 5 PM||09 October 2020 to 19 October 2020|
|All the districts of State of Gujarat, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli. According to registration (approx 150 candidates every day)||Y||08 September 2020 at 11:00 AM to 10 September 2020 till 5 PM||23 September 2020 to 04 Oct 2020|
|Manekshaw Parade Ground, Bengaluru & 7 ASC, AF||X|
|Police Training College, Angul (Odisha)||X|
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally :Vacancy
Airmen (Group X and Y Trade)
- For Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Passed intermediate / 10+2 / similar examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR a three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Automobile /Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) from a government affiliated polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma or in intermediate /matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma.
- For Group ‘Y’ Trades : Except Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades) – Aspirants need to have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any subjects affiliated by Central / State Education Boards having minimum 50% marks in aggregate and in English for Class XII or equivalent examination OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards stated as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in overall and 50% marks in English in vocational course or Intermediate/Matriculation if English not subject in Vocational Course.
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade – Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
Candidates born during 17th January 2000 and 30th December 2003 (both days inclusive)
Indian Air Force Airmen : Salary:
Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid on training. After fulfilment of the training, Rs. 33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) shall be given.
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment : Selection Process
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)- PFT comprise of a 1.6 km run to be achieved within 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates also need to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the given time for qualifying in the physical fitness test.
- Written Test – Those candidates who qualify in PFT must consider written test on the same day or subsequent day based on the local situations. The written test shall be objective type and question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi) except for English paper. Written test duration will be 60 minutes and will consist of Physics, Maths and English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus. Candidates need to qualify each paper individually.
- Adaptability Test-1 – All aspirants passing written test will undertake adaptability test-1 on the same or subsequent day based on the local conditions. Adaptability test – 1 is to analyze candidate’s suitability for employment in the IAF that involves deployment .
- Adaptability Test-2 – All aspirants passing adaptability test-1 will have to undertake adaptability test-2 according to policy in vogue. Adaptability test-2 is to select candidates that can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are capable to adjust to the military way of life.
- Medical Examination.: Candidates qualifying Adaptability Test -2 will be examined medically in the month of October 2020. Medical examination will be held by air force medical team according to IAF medical standards and existing policy in vogue.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally ?
Candidates interested shall register for IAF Recruitment Rally via the online mode on @airmenselection.cdac.in.