Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Fireman, Firemen Driver/ Driver Mechanic & Fire Station Officer vacancies. Eligible Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can follow the Notification & Apply Online application form by following steps gven below.
About KSFES 2020
Karnataka state fire and Emergency Services Department (KSFES) is the first responded department in favor events of fire, rescue and disasters. In this department job lies the faith and service of India. The uniqueness of this department lies in the fact that, the Fire and Emergency Service personnel knowingly enter the hazardous areas, collapsed buildings, poisonous atmosphere etc, when the people are running away from these premises. They live to the dictum “We Serve to save”.
Essential Qualification for KSFES Fireman, Driver & Fire Station Officer apply job 2020
- For GM (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs. 250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-1: Rs. 100/-
Age Limit (as on 20-07-2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for GM: 26 Years ·
- Maximum Age Limit for SC, ST, CAT-1, 2A, 2B, 3B & Tribal: 28 Years
- For Fireman & Driver: Candidates should possess SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board, SSLC- Equivalent, SSLC-KOS, SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School).
- For Fire Section Officer: Candidates should possess Degree (Science) with chemistry.
How to Apply Karnataka state fire and Emergency Services Fill online Form
Fist you visit official web link http://fm.ksfesonline.in/
then open the criteria portal page
then fill the correct information and submit the form .
take print out
Selection Process KSFES Recruitment 2020
- Written Exam / Computer
- Merit in Academic
- Physical Fitness
- Interview / Capability Test Typing test