UPSC NDA Admit Card
NDA HALL TICKET
NDA Admit Card : UPSC has declared the admit card of the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (I and II) exam @upsc.gov.in. According to the new dates, the NDA exam is supposed to take place on 06th September 2020. The exam was organized to be held on 19th April, which was postponed due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19 in the country.
Each year the National Defence Academy (NDA) Naval Academy (NA) recruits dynamic and passionate male candidates for the Defence Force of India. The written test is held by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) whereas the SSB Interview is conducted by the Defence. It is organized twice a year at the 10+2 level.
NDA Admit Card :Details
NDA NA I and II 2020 Admit Card has been are been released on the official website of the UPSC.
Highlights of NDA Exam is given below:
The country is going towards unlocking the lockdown that was imposed to stop the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. Various agencies have released the exam date.
NDA I and II 2020 : Important Dates
|Notification||6th January 2020|
|NDA Online form 2020||8th January 2020|
|Last Date||28th January 2020|
|NDA I and II Exam Date 2020||06th September 2020|
Steps to download NDA Admit Card :
Follow the given steps to download NDA Admit Card for your convenience:
- Select the given link, that reads “Click here to Download NDA Admit Card 2020”
- As the link opens, fill the credentials: RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (If received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth
- Enter the Login or Submit Button
- As the NDA Admit Card document opens, click the Print or Download option to save the Admit Card.
NDA Password: Step to Recover
- First, the aspirants must go through the link,that will be provided on the login page
- Second, you have to mention the name of the aspirants, birthdate, and parents’ name.
- You will receive the registration ID to your registered email id
- For downloading the hall ticket or admit card of NDA 1, you must follow the same instruction.
Download of NDA Admit Card:
In situation of any discrepancy in the NDA admit card, candidates must report immediately the same to the exam authorities. Candidate shall write an email to Commission regarding the issue.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for the technical problem)
- email@example.com (for applicant data problem)
- Address: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
- Facilitation Counter: 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for carrying with NDA I and II Admit Card
UPSC NDA Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Photo identity card
- Photo ID Cards may include PAN Card, AADHAR Card, License, Passport, Voter ID Card
- Two Passport Size photographs
- A photocopy of the photo ID card(s) must also be taken along.
NDA Admit Card :Details
The details on the NDA Admit Card are:
|Personal Details||Exam Details||Centre Details|
|Candidate’s Name||Exam Date||Name of Exam Centre|
|Date of Birth||Exam time||Address of Exam Centre|
|Roll No.||Reporting Time||City|
|Photograph & Signature||–||Centre (Code)|
Details for the NDA 2020 exam pattern has been tabulated:
|Exam Mode||The examination is conducted through offline mode.|
|Duration||Two and a half hours will be given for each paper.|
|Total Marks||Total- 900 marks|
|Sections||Mathematics and General Ability|
|Types of Questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Language||The question paper shall be in Hindi and English language.|
|Negative Marking||For maths, 0.83 marks, for English, 1.33 and for GK 1.33 marks will be deducted|
Table we have distributed the marks for each subject:
|Subject||Code||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||01||2 hrs and 30 min||300|
|General Ability test||02||2 hrs and 30 min||600|