NEET UG ANSWER KEY
NEET UG Answer Key PDF (Out)
NEET UG Answer Key (Released) @ ntaneet.nic.in – Download the Question Papers For E1- E6, F1-F6, G1-G6, H1-H6, Challenge the Answer Key:
The officials of the National Testing Agency had organized the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Under Graduate) 2020 positively on 13th September 2020. The link for objection is available from 27th September 2020 (2.00 PM) to 29th September 2020 (2.00 PM). Now, the National Testing Agency (NTA) board officials declared the NEET Question Papers on 26th September 2020. The NEET Question Papers With Solutions Code Wise is accessible online from their official site. One shall easily download the NEET UG Answer Key from the link attached at the end.
NEET UG Answer Key – Information
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET UG)|
|Exam held on||13th September 2020|
|Answer Key||Released on 26th September 2020|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Paper Pen-Based Examination|
|For admissions to||Medical & Dental UG Courses|
Code Wise NTA NEET Solution Key @ ntaneet.nic.in
Candidates must make a note that the NEET Question Papers With Solutions might be accessible online on the @ntaneet.nic.in. As the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Under Graduate) 2020 is organized according to the CODES E1- E6, F1-F6, G1-G6, H1-H6, candidates need to check this page for information. Initially, the officials of the NTA shall make the accessibility of the NEET UG 2020 Answer Key online.
Later, they will mention the NEET UG Result. Also, the NEET UG Question Papers shall be accessible in a total of eleven languages such as, English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Oriya, Assamese, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, and Kannada. Analyse the number of correct and incorrect responses. Relatively, more than one answer is marked for a question, then all you have to reflect it as ‘unanswered’.
|NEET Marking Scheme|
|Correct Answer||+4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer||-1 Mark|
|Questions Unattempted||No marks will be deducted|
|More than one answer||0 MARK|
How to Challenge NEET Official Answer Key :
- Go to the official website of the National Testing Agency @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can assess the login page.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates must select the link that refers to as “Answer Key Challenge.”
- Select your NEET Answer Key based on your Question Paper CODE.
- Select the question for which one you need to challenge it.
- You have to give “Explanation/ Justification.”
- Confirm the page and then make payment of INE 1000 by using Online Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
- Take the print out of it and then submit it.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Cut Off Marks
The cut-off marks for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test shall be on basis of the category. And they are mentioned in the below tabular format.
|Category||Expected NEET Percentile Cut Off|
|OBC, SC, ST||40th Percentile|
Steps for downloading NEET UG Answer Key With Solutions 2020:
- Go to the official site of the National Testing Agency @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- On home page, you can easily see the links mentioned on the screen.
- Assess your CODE NEET Question Papers & Solutions.
- You can download it and can assess the answers.
- Match your answers with the Code Wise Question Paper with Solutions
- Analyse your score that leads to knowing your level of performance.
- Wait for the results.