PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT CLERK ADMIT CARD
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card: The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) has declared the exam dates of the Court Clerk CPT exam .
The Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam is scheduled to take place in November, December 2020, and January 2021. Candidates might refer to this article for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam updates and admit card link.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card: Exam Date
The SSSC has declared the dates of the written exam for those candidates who applied for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam. Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam is organized to be held on 21st November, 05th December, 19th December 2020, and 07th January 2021.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card: Steps for downloading
- Select the link for downloading, a new tab will appear
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password”.
- Select the Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now be opened.
- Download option to save the admit card.
Punjab and Haryana Clerk Admit Card: CPT Pattern
Candidates shall check the exam pattern of clerk typing in the points given below.
- Typing (Computer Proficiency Test) test will comprise of Word Processing and Spreadsheet, both of which shall be of qualifying nature. In the Word Processing part of the Test, candidates will be given with a passage of 600 to 700 words printed on a paper and the candidates might have to type the same on a computer in specifically programmed software. Candidates will be needing to type as many words as possible in the duration of 10 minutes. The needed minimum typing speed to qualify for the Typing Test is 30 W.P.M.
- In the Spread sheet part of the Test, 5 questions of MS EXCEL shall be asked comprising of 2 marks each. The candidates will be needed to solve these questions in the MS EXCEL 2007/2010 office version within the duration of 10 minutes.
Documents for carrying with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates are required to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate need to carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth provided in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
After Downloading PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT CLERK ADMIT CARD:
- Candidates are suggested to check their name, venue address, and exam date on the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card for avoiding any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail kindly contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity Proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.