RPSC Agriculture Officer Online Application
RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy| Re-opened for 121 Vacancies
RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has asked for online application for agriculture officer on 24th January 2020. The Online Application for RPSC Agriculture Officer is held re-opened with the number of vacancies increased to 121. There is now a total of 121 vacancies for Agriculture Officer. According to the official website of RPSC i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, candidates interested and eligible shall apply online .
RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment
Candidates might also analyse the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for RPSC Recruitment. Candidates shall start applying for the re-opened online application form from 20th October 2020. The Application form needs to be submitted via online mode only. The last date for applying online is 03rd November 2020. Candidates are suggested to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment: Re-open Dates
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Application Start Date||24th January 2020|
|Last Date||12th February 2020|
|Online Application Re-open||20th October 2020|
|Last Date||03rd November 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||03rd November 2020|
|No of Vacancies||121|
RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy :Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is provided in the table.
|Name of Post||Total|
|Agriculture Research Officer – Agriculture Chemistry||24|
RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment :
- Education Qualification:
Agriculture Officer – Candidates possessing M.Sc. (Agriculture) or M.Sc. (Horticulture) of a University established by Law in India are eligible for this post.
Agriculture Research Officer – Candidates having 2nd class M.Sc. Chemistry or IInd Class M.Sc. (Agri.) Chem. or Soil Science of a University established by Law in India are eligible for the post.
- Language & Cultural Knowledge-Candidates need to have knowledge in Hindi Devnagari Language in Reading and Writing are also be held for this post.
- Age Limit: (As of 01st January 2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit): As per RPSC Rules.
RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy: Mode of Selection
The selection for RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment shall be made on the basis of:
- Document Verification
RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy: Online Application Fee
- General / EWS: Rs – 350/-
Applicants hailing from Rajasthan-:
- BC(CL) / EBC: Rs – 350/-
- BC(NCL) / EBC: Rs – 250/-
- SC/ST: Rs -150/-
- PH: Rs – 150/-
- Form Correction Fee – Rs. 300/-
- EWS(that yearly financial income is less than 2.5 Lakh) – Rs. 150/-
Note: Payment shall be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy: Online form 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Process to Apply Online for RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment :
Follow the mentioned steps to complete the application for RPSC Agriculture Officer Online form :
- Select the given online application link.
- Enter the needed credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please assure payment that has been made.
RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy: Online Form
RPSC Agriculture Officer Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Wrong information provided in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is filled by one candidate. Only one of the applications shall be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of RPSC Agriculture Officer Application by post is non- acceptable.
Relevant Information for RPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy:
- The only process of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be considered.
- All papers in the online examination might be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates need to check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2020
- One must take good care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates must have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.