RRB NTPC ANSWER KEY
RRB NTPC CBT ANSWER KEY
RRB NTPC Answer Key for first stage shall be declared by Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) after the completion of the exam. Along with the answer key, the examination authority shall also releas candidates’ response sheet, objection tracker and question papers. Candidates who shall appear in the exam can assess the answer key via the official website by logging with user ID and password. Candidates might also lift objection against RRB NTPC answer key and question paper if they have any discrepancy online within the deadline mentioned by the RRBs.
RRB NTPC Answer Key : Important Dates
Candidates can assess below dates related to the release of answer key.
|First stage CBT||To be released|
|Release of answer key||To be released|
Steps for downloading RRB NTPC Answer Key:
Step 1: Go to the respective websites of RRBs
Step 2: Select ‘Click here to view and raise objections, if any, related to question paper & answer key of NTPC (Graduate) exam (CBT)’
Step 3: Select ‘Login to view your question paper, answer key and response and objection’ on the home page
Step 4: Enter User ID and password
Step 5: Candidates shall find three tabs: Exam Information, Candidates response, and objection tracker
Step 6: To assess the RRB NTPC answer key and question papers, go to the ‘Candidate Response’ tab
Step 7: Candidates shall be able to check the question ID, status and option selected by them.
Step 8: Download RRB NTPC answer key and question papers.
RRB NTPC Answer Key: Marking Scheme
The scores of candidates for CBT is considered as per the marking scheme. The table below comprises of the marking scheme of RRB NTPC Exam.
- For the correct answer in the exam, candidates will attain 1 mark.
- For incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted
- Total marks for first stage exam is 100 while it is 120 for second stage exam
- The scores shall be calculated on basis of number of correct and incorrect responses
Procedure to raise objections against RRB NTPC answer key
Objections raised against the questions and answer keys shall be done within the specified period. The team of experts shall evaluate the objections raised, before processing RRB NTPC result. The decision of RRBs in this respect will be final and mandatory. If the objections submitted by the candidates are found correct, RRBs will review the answer key and publish the final answer key. Candidates shall follow the steps given below for raising objections.
- Visit the ‘Objection’ tab.
- Candidates required to select the question ID against which they need to raise the objections
- Select the language desired.
- Candidates are also needed to mention the reason why they want to raise objections along with the documentary proof
- Objections without valid reason shall be rejected
- For saving the objections click on ‘Submit’ button
Important points to RRB NTPC answer key :
- The correct answers in RRB NTPC answer key shall be marked with a green tick
- The question ID is stated at the right-hand side of the question
- The status of the question shall be given on the right-hand side of the question
- The correct option selected by candidates will be displayed at the right of the question
- Objections might be raised in English
- Candidates can raise objections against the questions and their particular alternative
- The objections once submitted cannot be corrected later
- Objections can be raised via online mode only.