SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
SBI Clerk Result 2020
SBI Clerk Result 2020: The SBI is about to declare the mains result for the SBI Clerk exam that was held on 31st October 2020. The SBI releases the result of the exam on the official website of the State Bank of India @sbi.co.in. The candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains exam shall check the result from the direct link.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020 was held on 31st October 2020. Thousands of the candidates who had performed for the exam anxiously are waiting for the announcement of the SBI Clerk result. This year in 2020, there was a deferral of nearly 5 months.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: Important Dates
The students that will successfully qualify for the Prelims Exam and might be eligible for the upcoming SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd, 29th February,|
1st and 8th March 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||31st October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result Date||November 2020|
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
The steps to check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Result are stated below.
- Select the Official Junior Associates Result Link for Mains.
- Enter your Registration number and Password.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on Login
- The result shall be displayed on the computer screen.
All candidates shall check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020 by selecting on the link mentioned above.
SBI Clerk Prelims Scorecard
The SBI Prelims exam is qualifying in nature and the marks scored in this section are not calculated for the final merit. After the issue of the Prelims Result, the State Bank of India states the marks. Candidates shall download the scorecard by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth. The scorecard shows the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Overall SBI Clerk cut off marks
- Total marks acquired by candidates
- Section-wise marks obtained.
Each of the details presented in the scorecard embraces a great deal of importance. It shows the amount of effort you have put in to score that much of marks.
What After SBI Clerk Result For Mains?
After the release of the SBI Clerk Mains Result, the candidates who protected the cut off marks shall be called for a language proficiency test. The date of the language proficiency exam for SBI Clerk will be informed to the successful candidates from the mains will be notified to the candidates.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020: Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be held online and questions will be bordered on General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude. Each question shall be objective in nature and will be of 1 mark each. Candidates will be given 2 hours 40 minutes to complete the paper as follow:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
The exam will be held in both English and Hindi Languages. This exam holds much meaning as the selection will be made on the basis of the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: Selection Process
- SBI Clerk selection procedure starts from the qualification of the Prelims Examination.
- There is no sectional cut-off in SBI Clerk Prelims 2020.
- Candidates qualifying for the Prelims exam and obtaining the Cut off seem for the Mains Examination.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list shall be prepared to take into account only the marks gathered in the Mains Examination.
- Selected Candidates shall be called for document verification (DV).
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- The language test is held for candidates qualifying for the mains exam.
- Candidates who studied the chosen local language in Class 10th or 12th are not compulsory to appear in the test.
- In the case of others, a local language test is held before joining.
- It is also obligatory for candidates to qualify for the local language test.
- Candidates originate not proficient in a particular local language are disqualified from the recruitment process.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020:
After the candidates have looked for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam, the candidates shall be shortlisted for the final appointment as SBI Junior Associates or SBI Clerk.
- A list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam will be accessible in the SBI Clerk Final Result.
- The marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam is the only measures for the final selection.
- There will be No Interview round or Group Discussion round for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off might decide the final selection for the candidates.