SSC SELECTION POST VIII ADMIT CARD
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Admit Card
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Admit Card: SSC has declared the application status of the selection posts 8 exams @ssc.nic.in. The SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Admit Card recruitment is done for filling up several vacancies of 10th, 12th, and graduation posts. The recruitment for SSC Selection shall be held in two phases, written exam and skill test. The candidates who have submitted filled the application status for 2020.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Admit Card
Candidates might appear for only one category (viz. Matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation & above). If a candidate looks for more than one category, his/ her candidature shall be invalid. Staff Selection Board has declared the Selection Posts Application Status of Phase VIII Recruitment. The Admit Card might be released for 1355 posts of SSC Selection post examination. The Exam of SSC Selection Post is to be held for 6th, 9th, and 10th November 2020
Candidates who applied for the SSC Selection post shall download their admit card from the official website.
Steps for downloading SSC Selection Post VIII Admit Card :
- SSC Selection Post VIII Admit card link for several regions is given in the table below.
- Select the link of your region and click the exam for which you want to appear.
- A new page shall be visible on the screen.
- Now enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now select the “Login” button.
- You will find the SSC Selection Posts VIII Admit Card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out.
Details provided in Admit Card
Candidates are needed to read the guidelines given on the official website of SSC before downloading his/her admit card. After download of Admit Card, it is compulsory for the candidates to take with them to the exam venue to give it as proof for his/her eligibility for that specific phase of the exam.
Category of the applicant
Photograph of the candidate
Exam Date and time
Venue of Exam
Duration of the exam
Guidelines for the exam
Candidate’s signature and thumb impression
Signature of the invigilator, etc.
Relevant Guidelines to Appear For SSC Stenographer Exam
The candidates who shall be looking for the written test to be conducted in November 2020 must assure that they follow the guidelines as provided below.
- Wearing Masks by all aspirants is compulsory during an appearance in the examination.
- Any candidate having any symptom of COVID-19 or undergoing a Quarantine/Isolation period must not be allowed to enter the examination centre under any circumstances.
- Candidates might take all preventive/precautionary steps as suggested by Government from time to time.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Admit Card: Important Documents needed
- Candidates are required to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as given on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidates need to carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Carry along Educational Qualification Certificate needed for SSC Selection Posts.
- In case of a discrepancy in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in provision of the Date of Birth, the candidate shall not be acceptable to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
After Downloading Admit Card:
- Candidates are suggested to assess their name, venue address, and date for SSC Selection Post Phase VIII Admit Card for recruitment in order to evade any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any disparity in detail please contact the stated authority.
- Read Instructions carefully and ensure you abide by them.
- Take along Identity proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
|Examination Centres &|
|SSC Region and|
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional|
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/|
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),|
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/|
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),|
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),|
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),|
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/|
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),|
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Amritsar(1404), Chandigarh(1601), Srinagar(J&K)(1007), Kargil(1008),
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401)
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),|
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/|
|Regional Director (SR),|
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Alibaug(7216), Panaji(7801), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),|
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),|
Road, P. O. Assam
1 thought on “SSC ADMIT CARD”
Hi, here on the forum guys advised a cool Dating site, be sure to register – you will not REGRET it https://bit.ly/39cc9gy