Union public service commission has published a notification as NOTICE NO.12/2020-CPF for 209 posts. Eligible Aspirants can apply online application form from 18 august 2020 to 07 September 2020. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR Eligibility FOR THE EXAMINATION: Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
CAPF (ACs) Online Application Form 2020
CAPF ACS online application form is starting to filling at official website upsc.gov.in go through. Total number of vacancies are given below in tabular format. Other information like education qualification, age limit online exam fee are also given below.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020) Minimum Age: 20 Years Maximum Age: 25 Years Age relaxation is applicable as per rule.
Qualification Candidate should possess Bachelors Degree of a University.
Application Fee For General: Rs. 200/- For SC/ ST/ Female: NIL Payment Mode (Online): SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
How to apply CAPF ACS Online Form 2020
Candidate who want to apply can go through official website upsc.gov.in and serf to see this type of interface.
Then go to Recruitment or direct to this url https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
and fill the registration form to complete part 1
Then you can get Registration Number and password .After getting these id and password you go to the Part 2 for complete the application form.
Fill the correct information according your 10th standard . and finally submit your application form then pay if need. and get print out of the form.
UPSC CAPF ACs Selection Process
First you have to need clear written exam which consists of two exam Paper 1 and paper 2 like
(i) Written Examination: The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission
will be held on 20th December, 2020 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to
12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in
English as well as Hindi.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but
the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will
be English only.
(ii) Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests :
Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical
Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the
prescribed Physical Standards, specified in Appendix-VI, will be put through the Physical Efficiency
Tests as indicated below :
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
(a) 100 Meters race In 16 seconds In 18 seconds
(b) 800 Meters race In 3 minutes 45 seconds In 4 minutes 45 seconds
(c) Long Jup 3.5 Meters 3.0 meters
(3 chances) (3 chances)
(d) Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.) 4.5 Meters —
Pregnancy at the time of PET will be a disqualification and pregnant female candidate will be
(iii) Interview/Personality Test : Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks. Candidates who are short-listed for Interview/Personality Test, including those shortlisted for Interview/Personality Test provisionally will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which among other things, they will be required to indicate their preference of Forces. (iv) Final Selection / Merit : The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF ACs Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
1. General Mental Ability The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India : The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
|Direct Link to Apply||Apply|
|Official Website||Official Website|