AFCAT EXAM 2020| NOTIFICATION DECLARED
AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam |Centre List, Schedule of Exam & Important Instructions
Indian Air Force (IAF) shall held the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020) in online mode across exam centres selected from 3rd to 5th October 2020 across the country for the recruitment to 256 Vacancies in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry. As possible, aspirants have been provided centres according to their choice.
The Examination shall be conducted at the following Centres:
Agartala, Agra, Ajmer Alwar, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amritsar, , Ahmedabad, Aizawl,Aurangabad, Bareilly, Behrampur (Odisha), Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi and NCR, Dhanbad, Diu, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur ,Ganganagar, Gaya, Guntur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hissar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalpaigudi, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kannur, Kota, Kurukshetra, Kanpur, Kochi, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mathura, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Panaji, Port Blair, Puducherry ,Pathankot, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Shillong, Thane, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam Schedule
The AFCAT (and EKT) shall be held from 3rd to 5th October according to the following schedule:
|ACTIVITY||1st Shift||II nd Shift|
|Candidate Reporting Time||08:00 hrs||12:30 hrs|
|Verification of Admit Card & ID Proof, Biometrics, Photo/ Thumb Impression/ Sign on Attendance Sheet & Candidate Seating in Exam Hall||08:00- 09:30 hrs||12:30- 14:00 hrs|
|Reading of Instructions by Candidates||09:30- 09:45 hrs||14:00- 14:15 hrs|
|AFCAT Exam||09:45- 11:45 hrs||14:15 -16:15 hrs|
|Reading of Instructions by Candidates for EKT||NA||16:15 -16:30 hrs|
|EKT Exam||NA||16:30 -17:15 hrs|
Note: Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the exam centre, under any situation, after the pre-exam process of verification has been initiated at 08:00 hrs for shift-I and 12:30 hrs for shift II.
Items to be carried Inside Examination Hall during AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam are:
The given items are to be taken to the exam centre:
- Wearing of mask/face cover is compulsory for all candidates.
- Hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- e-Admit Card for AFCAT 02/2020 is needed.
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card is required.
- Another valid photo identity card like PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with name details, father’s name, date of birth and a fair photograph.
- Two passport size colour photographs- similar as the photo uploaded at the time of online application (to be pasted on Admit Card next to the printed photo on attendance sheet at the exam centre).
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) is needed for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Assess the AFCAT Exam PREPARATION STRATEGY
Candidates shall be needed to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ and ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms and to the premises of the Venue.
Items not allowed to the Examination Hall during AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam
Candidates are not permitted to take with them any textual material, calculators, docupen, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches along with facilities of calculator, mobile phones, blue tooth, pager or any other digital device rather than the admit card, identity proof with them to AFCAT- C-DAC exam centre premises.
AFCAT Exam : Rules
The AFCAT Online Exam and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) shall be conducted in online mode comprising of objective type questions. AFCAT Online Exam shall be held for Non-Technical Candidates. For Technical Candidates, both AFCAT Online Exam and EKT Exam shall be held by the Air Force.
|EXAM||Subject||No. of Questions/ Marks||DURATION|
|AFCAT (For both Non-Technical & Technical Candidates)||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||100/300||2 HOURS|
|Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT-For Technical Candidates)||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics||50/150||45 MINUTES|
Important Exam Rules to Remember:
- Both AFCAT Written and EKT Exam shall be held in English Medium only.
- Every question shall comprise of 3 marks both in AFCAT written and EKT Exam.
- 1 mark is to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Questions shall be on basis of the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable.
- Air Force has the preference to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
Check Indian Air Force Academy (AFA)
Note: If the candidate does not attain his/her admit card on their registered email id or is unable to download the same from the stated website or if there is any error/ discrepancy/ anomaly in the e-admit card, he/she must enquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune immediately. (Phone Nos. 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries shall be addressed to email@example.com.