TRIPURA PSC RECRUITMENT
TPSC ONLINE APPLICATION
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has asked for applications for recruiting to the post of Personal Assistant (Group C) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Govt. Of Tripura. The total number of vacancies to the post of Tripura PSC Personal Assistant is 100. Aspirants who cleared the 12th Standard shall apply online from 24th September 2020.
The link for online application is mentioned below: Highlights
|Organizing Body||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Name of exam||Personal Assistant, PA in Group-C|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Start Date||24 September 2020|
|End Date||16 October 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Process of Selection||Prelims, Typewriting Test, Mains|
|Official link||www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in www.tpsc.gov.in|
The Tripura Public Service Commission, has declared a recruitment notification to the post of Personal Assistant or PA in Group-C for 100 vacancies on the official site that is www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. The online Application Portal shall be made available on the Commission’s website from 24.09.2020 to 16.10.2020 (5.30 PM). The process of selection shall be done via Prelims, Type Writing on a computer, and Main Examination.
TPSC Recruitment : Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Tripura PSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- He/She needs to have cleared at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/ University with a minimum of 35% marks in average
- He/ She needs to have passed the Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik.
- Computer knowledge and a certificate from any Government or Government recognized or Government registered Institution or University which needs to be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- He/She might have proficiency in typing in English on transcription with a minimal speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
18 to 41 years as on 16.10.2020 (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates according to government norms)
Application Fee :
(a) Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates ,and
(b) Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(c) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidates along with recruitment fees as given for general candidates.
Steps To Apply For TPSC Recruitment :
- The candidates needs to register by providing their details.
- Verification of Mobile No. by providing OTP.
- Log in by using the registration no. and password.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Upload the documents needed.
- Preview and then Submit your Application Form.
Selection Process : For TPSC recruitment
According to the service rule, the Recruitment process shall consist of three successive stages as given below:
(i) Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (multiple Choice Type Test),
(ii) Type Writing (Using Computer) of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (using computer) of 200 marks and
(iii) Main Examination of 250 marks (Conventional Type Test)
The Salary given for the post of Personal Assistant (Group C) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Govt. Of Tripura shall be in the Pay scale of Level 9 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 5700-24,00/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- PB-2 (Pre-revised).