FSSAI 2020- TECHNICAL OFFICER, ASST & OTHER WRITTEN EXAM
FSSAI 2020 LATEST NOTIFICATION
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has released a notification for vacancy of Technical Officer, Food Safety Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant vacancies. Interested candidates who fulfil vacancy requirements along with eligibility criteria can follow the notification and apply online for the same. Some relevant information is given below:
Fees for Application:
- For GEN/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: 750/- (Application Fee) +250/- (Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWBD: 250/- (Intimation Charges)
- No fees for application for SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWBD
- Payment Mode: Online
Dates to remember:
· Start date :15-03-2019 (Changed to 26-03-2019)
· Last date for online application: 25-04-2019
· Date for Computer Based Test: 24, 25 & 26-07-2019
· Date for Written Exam: 01, 02, 08 & 09-08-2020 (Postponed to 05 & 06–09-2020) Postponed
· Revised Tentative Dates for Written Exam: 10 & 11-10-2020
· Dates for Change in Exam Centre: 04 to 13-09-2020 till 11:59 PM
· Age Limit for SL. No. 01,02, 12: 35 Years
· Age Limit for SL. No. 03 to 06, 08 to 11, 13: 30 Years
· Age Limit for SL. No. 07: 25 Years
· Age relaxation is as per rules.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Total||Qualification details|
|1||Assistant Director||5||Bachelor’s Degree/Degree(LAW)|
|2||Assistant Director (Technical)||15||PG Degree/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech|
|4||Central Food Safety Officer||37||Any Degree/ Master’s Degree (Chemistry)|
|5||Administrative Officer||02||Bachelor’s Degree|
|7||Junior Assistant Grade I||07||12th Standard or equivalent examination|
|8||Hindi Translator||02||Master’s degree|
|9||Personal Assistant||25||Bachelor’s Degree|
|10||Assistant Manager (IT)||05||B. Tech/ M. Tech (CS) or any other relevant Engg. Discipline/ MCA/ Bachelor’s Degree.|
|11||IT Assistant||03||Degree with at least 01 year PG Diploma/ Degree|
|12||Deputy Manager||06||PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA|
|13||Assistant Manager||04||PG Degree/ Diploma|
FSSAI date of exam & details of centres 2020:
According to notice dated 9.6.2020, the qualified candidates in CBT for 05 categories of posts revealed at (i) Assistant Director (Tech), (ii) Technical Officer, (iii) Central Food Safety Officer, (iv) Assistant & (v) Personal Assistant are asked for filling few details & give preference by 30.06.2021 for their Test Centres on the available link at FSSAI website. Moreover, if any aspirant is unable to provide required details & preference for centre within mentioned time i.e. 30.06.2020, he/she might be allotted test centre according to administrative convenience. No request for the stated matter will be considered after 30.06.2020.
Candidates qualified in CBT for posts in eight categories are wished to login on available link at FSSAI Website for personal details verification.
Information for the purpose of issuing & downloading Admit Cards will be delivered to qualified candidates in respective time on their registered e-mail. All aspirants are suggested to visit FSSAI website for updates.
Online Verification and Choice of Centre Fill-up:
|Online Registration for Final Data Verification (for all Posts) and Centre Preference Fill-up (for Post Sl No.2,4,5,7,10 only) ,as applicable||16.06.2020 to 30.06.2020|
|Date of release of Provisional Admit card||To be announced soon|
|Tentative Dates of Written Examination for Post Sl No.1,6,8,9,11-14||01.08.2020 / 02.08.2020|
|Tentative Dates of Written Examination for Post Sl No.2,4,5,7,10||08.08.2020/ 09.08.2020|
Steps for Online Check-in:
- Click on Applicant Login
- Enter the CBT Registration / Roll No. and generate an OTP
- Check SMS / E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox
- Advised not to share your Login and OTP with anyone. Candidates will be responsible for their privacy.
- For purpose of security, always select the LOGOUT button and close all open windows related to session before exit.