SEBI Officer Gr A (Asst Manager) (Phase I Exam Date) notification released
SEBI Gr A EXAM UPDATES 2020
ALL THE LATEST UPDATES
- SEBI Grade A online application 2020 has been extended until 31st Oct 2020.
- SEBI Grade A 2020 Prelims exam was scheduled to be held on 04th July 2020, has been postponed now
- The new exam dates of the SEBI Grade A Prelims 2020 exam will be released soon.
- The last date to apply online process for the SEBI Grade A exam will close on 31st July 2020.
- A total of 140+ vacancies have been released under the SEBI Grade A recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager post in different streams.
- The SEBI Grade 2020 apply online link is activated now and will remain active until 31st Oct 2020 (extended).
SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2020
|SEBI Grade A 2020 Notification||07th March 2020|
|SEBI Apply Online 2020 Start Date||07th March 2020|
|Last Date of SEBI 2020 Apply Online||31st Oct 2020 (extended)|
|Payment of Online Fees||31st May 2020|
|SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020||To be notified soon|
|SEBI Grade A Prelims Exam Date 2020||04th July 2020 (postponed)|
|SEBI Grade A Pre Result 2020||To be notified soon|
|SEBI Grade A Mains Exam Date 2020||23rd August 2020 (Revised)|
SEBI Grade A Apply Online 2020
The link to SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A online application form 2020 was activated on the official website of SEBI from 07th March 2020 onwards. Interested and eligible candidates may apply latest by 31st Oct 2020 (extended).
Steps to apply online for SEBI Assistant Manager 2020
- Visit the official website of SEBI.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now application form window will be shown in the next tab, fill it carefully.
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of the photograph along with your signature
- Make the application fee payment through challan/SEBI Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Once done, take the print out of the application form.
- Once the registration is successful, you will receive the confirmation by SMS or email.
SEBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2020
The SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Eligibility criteria 2020 covers age limit, qualification, and reservation criteria. Candidates who wish to apply for SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A 2020 exam must meet the SEBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria which is given below:
- Citizens of India, or
- Citizen of Bhutan/Nepal/Bangladesh with a valid certificate by Indian govt.
2. Educational Qualification
- General – Masters degree in any discipline, bachelors degree in law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA /CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical /Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology, etc. for different categories.
3. Age Limit (as on 29.02.2020)
- The maximum age limit is 30 years, i.e. the candidate should not be born on or before 01st March 1990.
- However, there is age relaxation for the reserved categories as per the government norms which is provided under:
|Other backward classes (OBC) Non-Creamy layer||3 years|
|The person with disabilities (General)||10 years|
|The person with disabilities (SC /ST)||15 years|
|The person with disabilities (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Service-men/Disabled Ex-Service-men||5 years|
SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020
Only those candidates who apply for the exam will be eligible to download the admit card 15 days prior to the exam date.