PGCIL Admit Card 2020 for Diploma Trainee
PGCIL Hall Ticket 2020
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the admit card of Written Test (Computer Based Test) for the post of Diploma Trainee. All candidates, who have applied for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020, shall download Powergrid Admit Card from the official website – powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Admit Card Link is given below. Candidates can download their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
As per PGCIL Admit Card Notice, “The Admit Card must be downloaded along with Examination and CBT instruction on A4 (Portrait) paper. Kindly note that the admit card shall not be sent by post to some candidate. Additional, please note “Admit Card is valid only if the candidates’ photograph and signature are legibly written in colour.”
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam is programmed to be conducted on 17 December 2020 (Thursday) at Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Dehradun, Meerut, Roorkee, Patna, Kolkata and Hyderabad centres.
PGCIL Diploma Engineer Exam Pattern:
It will be MCQs in two parts.:
- Part-I comprise of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from relevant discipline.
- Part-II comprise of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
1 mark shall be given for each correct answer and 1/4 mark might be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates are supposed to score minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately (Minimum of 30% marks for reserved kind subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately)
Steps to Download PGCIL Admit Card 2020:
- Go to the official website of PGCIL i.e.,@powergridindia.com
- Visit ‘Career Section’ and then select on ‘Job Opportunities’
- Select the link – “Northern Region-I, Delhi Recruitment” provided under Regional Openings at the end of the page
- Visit ‘Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I->’
- Go to ‘Click here to Log In’
- Select for downloading Admit Card and Login again using Registration ID(Application Number) and Date of Birth(DDMMYYYY)
The candidates must assess the particulars such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Sub-category, etc. stated in E-Admit Card wisely and also their eligibility over all respects according to Advertisement. The registered candidates shall log query, if any, with Recruitment Help Desk Email: POWERGRIDNR1@gmail.com or Phone no.: 022 61087555