UPPSC Faculty Vacancy Notification
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 Notification Out| @uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh has declared a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, UP Police Radio Service and Lecturer in several departments beside the advertisement number 2/2020. Interested candidates shall apply to the posts through the online mode for the aforementioned posts @uppsc.up.nic.in.
The UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 Online application will be continued from 24 November to 24 December 2020. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the aforesaid posts before the closure of application. Candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, selection criteria and other details for reference.
|Notification||UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 Notification OUT, Apply Online for 328 Assistant Professor/Lecturer & Other Posts @uppsc.up.nic.in|
|Notification Date||Nov 24, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 24, 2020|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Functional Area|
- Commencing of submission of online application: 24 November 2020
- Last Date for online application submission: 24 December 2020
- Last date for deposition of application fee: 21 December 2020
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 : Vacancy Details
- UP Police Radio Service – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP – 128 Posts
- Assistant Architect in Public Works Department – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professors in different specialities (General Recruitment) – 61 Posts
- Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State – 130 Posts
- Research Officer – 4 Posts
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 :Eligibility Criteria
- UP Police Radio Service – Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering from any university recognized by law in India or equivalent Degree or Master’s Degree in Physics/Applied Physics in wireless communication as a mandatory subject from any university established by law in India or alike Degree and Working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP – Good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor’s Degree) with a Master’s degree with 55% marks in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree.
- Assistant Architect in Public Works Department – Bachelor Degree in Architecture awarded by University recognized by the Act Parliament or State Legislature or equivalent.
- Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State – Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject. The qualification might be the one involved in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 26 to 40 years (There shall be age relaxation for reserved category candidates according to government norms)
Steps to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates shall apply online from 24 November to 24 December 2020. After filling the online application, the applicants might take a printout of the application for future use.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Fees for Application
- General/OBC/EWS: 105/-
- SC/ST: 25/-
- PH (Divyang): 25/-