RBI Grade B Score Card
RBI Grade B (DR) Score Card @rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B Score Card 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared RBI Grade B Scorecard for General, DEPR, DSIM officers. RBI conducted the Grade B mains and interview in December 2019 and January to March 2020, for which the scorecard out @rbi.org.in. Those who had performed in the exam might get the direct link to check their scores to evaluate their marks in the exam.
RBI Grade B Score Card 2020
After the successful manner of the mains and interview, candidates shall now assess their marks.
RBI Grade B Score Card from the link provided below.
Use of Scorecard:
- Scorecard has the particulars of the marks obtained by the candidate in the given exam.
- In every section, the marks that the candidate got, is significant so as to analyse their qualification in the next round.
- The score develops more essential to know if the candidate attained the minimum qualifying marks according to check marks acquired in each section if at all sectional cut off require to be broken. Moreover, the complete total marks are to be assessed too.
Details of RBI Grade B Score Card:
Date of Exam
Total Marks of the exam
Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Please note that the note link shall be active till a definite period. Do download the scorecard to have the same for future situation.
Steps to download RBI Grade B (DR) Score Card:
After selecting the given link, kindly track the instructions.
- Fill your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will open the scorecard.
- Select Save/ Print to download the Score Card 2020
- Instead, you might visit the official website, @www.rbi.org.in/& follow the above-stated steps to know your marks.
Calculation through RBI Grade B (DR) Scorecard 2020:
- The ‘corrected-scores’ acquired by each of the candidates in diverse sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
- Candidates, who get minimum marks discretely for each Test, as prescribed, shall be eligible for Phase-II of the examination on basis of aggregate marks attained in Phase-I.
- After assessing the scores, the candidates who have accomplished more than the minimum qualifying marks shall be eligible for the next period of the exam. The second phase might be followed by an interview that will decide the final selection of the candidate as the RBI Grade B Officer.
- The Board will reflect the following factors for preparing the final merit list:
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates qualified