RRB NTPC PREPARATION STRATEGY
RRB NTPC 2020 PREPARATION STRATEGY
RRB NTPC 2020 exam has been postponed; therefore, candidates have much time now for preparation. The competition level of RRB NTPC shall be high since over 1.26 lakh candidates have applied for the exam besides a total of 35,208 vacancies. To be effective in the exam, candidates had to work hard.
RRB NTPC EXAM STRATEGY: Pattern
Before working, candidates shall have a look at the exam design. As per pattern, test paper is allocated into four sections, General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and General Awareness and Current Affairs. Candidates must solve 100 objective type multiple-choice questions within 90 minutes. The section-wise scattering of questions is given below.
|Section||Number of questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
RRB NTPC 2020 Preparation Strategy: Subject Wise
Candidates shall check below the section-wise tips of preparation tips:
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips for General Awareness and Current Affairs
A total of 20 questions shall be asked from this section. Questions are generally asked from current events of national and international significance, games and sports, art and culture, History of India, Common Abbreviations, Indian Polity, and Governance, etc. Candidates require to read magazines, newspapers, weekly GK blog online, watch news to increase their knowledge. Candidates need to create and review the notes.
RRB NTPC 2020 Preparation Strategy: Tips for General Intelligence and Reasoning
This section will carry a total of 30 questions of 30 marks. Candidates shall get questions from Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, etc. To get a score in this sector, candidates must follow the below tips:
- Candidates must to sharpen their logical and analytical skills.
- They need to have command over perceptions. Candidates need to make sure that they practice each and every concept systematically and do not rush over the topics.
- Candidates need to use smart and suitable tricks and methods for solving questions.
- Use smooth and appropriate tricks and methods for solving any problem.
- Candidates must attempt to improve the speed and accuracy of explaining questions.
RRB NTPC 2020 Preparation Strategy: Tips 2020 for Mathematics
This section need to have 25 questions from Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, etc. The tips to crack the exam are mentioned below:
Candidates must work on their basic notions. Once they have established command over these matters, change to shortcuts or tricks for quick calculations.
For increasing speed, candidates need to focus on short-cut methods of solving questions.
Candidates need to solve previous years’ question papers.
RRB NTPC 2020 Preparation Strategy: General Tips and Tricks
- To crack NTPC Exam, candidates require having a definite study plan.
- Candidates need to make a habit of solving previous years’ question papers and mock tests to increase speed and accuracy.
- Candidates need to develop a habit of reading to progress their General Awareness section.
- Instead of cramming, candidates need to make their own notes.
- Candidates need to practice important topics and strengthen their weak parts.
RRB NTPC 2020 Preparation Strategy: Tips FAQs
Q. How can I arrange for RRB NTPC exam?
A. To make for the RRB NTPC exam, candidates require to follow the guidelines below.
- Follow a proper study plan
- Practice previous years’ question papers and mock tests online
- Practice relevant topics and strengthen your weak areas
Q. Is RRB NTPC exam rough?
A. Yes, candidates shall crack RRB NTPC in the first attempt. But you require to prepare well for the exam. Candidates must study well.
Q. Which book is best for RRB NTPC preparation?
A. Candidates shall refer to the following books for RRB NTPC preparation.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Manorama yearbook
- Arihant General Knowledge
- NCERT Books Class 10 and 12.
Q. Can I crack RRB NTPC exam in the first attempt?
A. Yes, candidates shall crack the exam in the first attempt. They must have a specific study plan.
Q. How many months current affairs should I relate to?
A. Stay efficient with the current affairs of the last six months.
Q. How can I arrange for GK for the upcoming RRB NTPC exam?
A. You must start reading the following topics.
Latest Developments and Current Affairs of India
Latest Developments and Current Affairs of the World
Indian History-Ancient, Medieval and Modern
Geography-India and the World
Indian and World Economy
Politics and Governance
Science and Technology
Books and Authors
People and Places
Q. How shall I get the perfect 100 marks in RRB NTPC exam?
A. Make a routine of solving previous years’ question papers and mock tests to recover speed and accuracy. Inspite of packing must make their own notes.
Q. I am getting 40 to 50 marks in mocks of RRB NTPC can I clear the exam. What should I do to improve my performance?
A. You will clear the exam with lots of preparation. An easy way to rise your score is through just analysing the question that you answered incorrectly.
Q. Where can I get the appropriate study materials for the RRB NTPC exam?
A. There are many books available for the RRB NTPC exam in the market. You might buy books that have enclosed the entire syllabus.
Q. How do you fulfill the RRB NTPC syllabus in four months?
A. For completing the syllabus in four months, you must follow the steps given below.
- Understand the theory after every single concept
- Practice adequate number of questions for every topic
- Retain formulas, steps to solve problems, etc. at your fingertips. Practice and revise them regularly
- Solve questions in a time-bound manner
- Uphold a balance between speed and accuracy
- Assess your performance in the test and categorize your weaknesses and mistakes
Q. How many hours daily should I study?
A. Study for atleast two to three hours daily openly and dedicatedly.