SVSU Recruitment Notification 2020
SVSU Vacancy 2020
Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU) has asked applications for the Non-Teaching posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 21 December 2020.
Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Persons for the Posts of Assistant, Personal Secretary, Accountant, Pharmacist and Various others. The total number of Posts for these Vacancies were 34 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Persons applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 12 of November 2020 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 21 December 2020. Check the other details from below.
- Online Applications start date: 12 November 2020
- Last date for Online Application: 21 December 2020 (12:00 mid night)
Non-Teaching : Vacancy Details
|Serial Number||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Personal Secretary||02 Posts|
|5.||Lab Technician (Psychology)||01 Post|
|6.||Lab Technician (Chemistry)||01 Post|
|7.||Lab Technician (MLT)||01 Post|
|8.||J.E. (Horticulture)||01 Post|
|9.||Sanitary Inspector/Officer||01 Post|
|10.||Game Organizer||01 Post|
|11.||EPBAX Assistant||01 Post|
|12.||Law Assistant||01 Post|
|13.||Hostel Supervisor||02 Posts|
|15.||Senior Scale Stenographer||03 Posts|
|16.||Draftsman (Civil)||01 Post|
|17.||Staff Nurse||01 Post|
Non Teaching Job: Eligibility
- Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree with 50 percent marks from recognized University with 05 years’ experience as Clerical Cadre in Govt./Semi Govt. /Govt. Aided/ University/ affiliated College/Professional institution/industry.
- Personal Secretary: Graduate with Bachelor degree with 50 percent marks and Min. 05 (five) years’ experience as Personal Assistant having good interpersonal skills, fluency in English with effective communication skills.
- Accountant: B.Com with 50 percent marks from recognized University with 05 years’ experience as Clerical Cadre in Govt./Semi Govt. /Govt. Aided/ University/ affiliated College/ Professional institution/industry.
- Pharmacist: Class 12th pass with non-medical or medical from recognized board/University. B.Pharma/Two (02) years Diploma in Pharmacy from acknowledged institution by government.
- Laboratory Technician (Psychology): Graduation with 50 percent marks with psychology as one of the subjects and 05 years of practical experience Or Class 12thpass having psychology as one of the subject + 08 years of practical Experience.
- Laboratory Technician (Chemistry): B.Sc. honors with Chemistry with 50 percent and 05 years of practical experience OR Class 12th pass with Medical/Non-Medical with chemistry as one of the subjects + 08 years of practical experience.
- Laboratory Technician (MLT): Bachelor degree in MLT/Life Science/Public Health/Medical Electronics with 50% marks with 05 years of practical Experience or Class 12th pass Medical with 08 years of practical experience.
- E. (Horticulture): B.Sc. (Agri.) with horticulture as one subject with 50 percent marks and 05 years of exp. in government/Public undertaking. OR B.Sc. (Horticulture) with 50% marks and 05 years of experience in government/Public Undertaking.
- Sanitary Inspector/Officer: B.Sc. with 50% marks in chemistry or B. Pharmacy with 50% marks plus one year Diploma course in Health/Sanitary Inspector. 05 years’ experience in government/public undertaking.
- Game Organizer: Graduate with Bachelor degree with at least 50 percent marks in Physical Education/ sports/ Yoga with 05 (five) years practical/professional experience.
- EPBAX Assistant: Graduate with at least 50% marks with flair in English Speaking, having worked as telephone attendant/PBX Operator for at least 05 (five) years in commercial/Semi government organization.
- Law Assistant: Graduation in law (Professional Degree) with at least 50% marks from a recognized University with 3 years’ experience of working in court of law preferably in service matters.
- Hostel Supervisor: Graduate with Bachelor Degree having at least 50 percent marks in any ground from a recognized University. 05 years’ experience in the administration/direct collaboration and management of students/counseling of students in an academic institute/residential institute.
- Translator: Master degree in Hindi with 50 percent marks and English as a mandatory or elective subject at degree level having two years of experience in translation.
- Scale Stenographer: Class 12thpass/10+2 with 50 percent marks/Graduation with 50 percent marks from any recognized University/College or its equivalent.
- Draftsman (Civil): First class Diploma in Civil Engineering or a Certificate in Civil Draftsman ship or Architecture Assistant ship or equivalent given by the State Board of Technical Education with 50% marks.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing or B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing with midwife Training from recognized institute/university with 50% marks.
- Electrician: ITI Certificate in Electrical trade/Diploma in Electrical/D.Voc/B.Voc in Electrical along with two years’ experience of simple knowledge of heavy transmission and Light transmission.
- Driver: Matriculation from a recognized board should have a heavy legal driving license, as the situation might be, at least three years old must have passed the driving test.
Steps to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates shall apply for Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the stated application format on or before 21 December 2020. Persons keen to apply for the stated post are suggested to apply online via mentioned link available on the University official website @www.svsu.ac.in between the dates 12 November 2020 and end date 21 December 2020 (12:00 midnight).