UGC NET Result 2020
UGC NET 2020 Exam Resultsemail@example.com
UGC NET June 2020 Exam was given by National Testing Agency (NTA) through the country from 24th September to 13th November 2020 in online mode. The final answer keys for 81 NET Subjects have been declared.
Candidates observed the response sheet beside with question papers and raised opposition till 18th November 2020 for 26 subjects and till 7th November for 55 subjects in online mode.
Candidates can assess the exam analysis, difficulty level of the exam, moral efforts, minimum qualifying marks and regulation method for preparing outcome from the links, mentioned below:
NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam: Highlights
- Both Paper-I and Paper-II were organized in Online mode in a single session with no gaps between the two Papers.
- Candidates were permitted to switch from Paper-1 to Paper-2 in 3 hours.
- There was no different time allocation between Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- There was no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All the questions were necessary.
- Both Paper-I and Paper-II had questions in English and Hindi Language. Candidates were thought to answer the questions in the Language they chose before exam.
- The difficulty phase of the questions observed in the Paper-1 was ‘Moderate’ & Paper-2 was ‘Moderate to Difficult’.
- Out of 8,60,976 registered candidates, 5,26,707 candidates appeared for the said examination.
JRF Score Validity
The JRF Score right period is of three years with influence from the date of issue of the JRF Award Letter. Though, for candidates who have previously joined M.Phil. /Ph.D., then the date on which they have initiated the JRF Fellowship might be from the date of announcement of NET result or date of their joining, whichever is later.
National Testing Agency aids the University Grant Commission (UGC) in the online manner of NET Examination and declaration of result. It has also lately started allotting e-certificated of qualified candidates on behalf of UGC. E-certificates to qualified candidates are supplied by UGC- NET Bureau.