Latest update on UPSC recruitment 2020 ;vacancies on different 35 posts;
Union Public Service Commission has released the statement for the hiring candidates for many different posts on August 21. Eligible and interested aspirants can apply online for UPSC 2020 recruitment from the official website – www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC has released 35 vacancies for several posts through announcement number 09/2020. The last date to submit the UPSC recruitment application form is September 10 while candidates can take printout of the application form till September 11.
Name and number of vacancies:
- 1.Assistant Professor(Neurology): 24 posts
- 2.Research Officer (Social Studies): 01 post
- 3.Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection): 03 posts
- 4.Medical Officer(Homeopathy): 07 posts
How to apply?
- 1.Go to the official portal of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
- 2.Fill all the details required fields.
- 3.Upload necessary documents as per the specifications
- 4.Pay the application fee
- 5.Preview and submit the application form.
Important dates- Start date to apply online: August 21, 2020 Last date to apply online: September 10, 2020
- Specialist Grade-III – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology); or Diplomate National Board (Neurology).
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – Master’s Degree in Anthropology (with specialization in Cultural or Social Anthropology) or Sociology from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy) – Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973). Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology) – 40 years
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – 35 years
- Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection) – 35 years
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy) – 35 years