SSC Stenographer Admit Card
SSC Stenographer Hall ticket
SSC Stenographer Admit Card: SSC has declared the exam calendar with the new dates of the SSC exams. The Exam this year was scheduled to be held on 05th to 07th May 2020 that was postponed because of COVID-19 Outbreak. The latest date for the SSC Stenographer Exam 2019-20 is revised again for 07th October 2020.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the new exam date of SSC stenographer that was postponed because of the lockdown imposed to cover the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
SSC Stenographer was to be held from 05th to 07th May 2020. The SSC has again stated revised exam date for the written test. The New Exam Date for SSC Steno is from 24th to 30th December 2020.
The link for downloading the Admit Card shall be made available to the candidates 10 days before the Exam Date.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card: Steps for download
Step 1 – Select the link mentioned below to download SSC Stenographer Admit card.
Step 2 – A new page shall appear on the screen.
Step 3 – Now enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now select the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to view SSC Stenographer Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take print out .
SSC Stenographer Admit Card : Link
The links of admit cards for SSC Stenographer 2020 Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ exam for various regions are given below. The Commission will first declare the status of the SSC Steno exam that will mention the date of the SSC Steno CBT, Test Centre Location, and your personal details. The facility for downloading the admit card shall be available 3-5 days before the exam sate.
All candidates might download their admit card by selecting the links provided below whenever it is made available.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card : Documents needeed
- Candidates require to carry One Photo Identity Card with the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not consist the Date of Birth then the candidate needs to carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the aspirant shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
After Downloading SSC Steno Admit Card:
- Candidates are suggested to check their name, venue address, and exam date for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Garde ‘D’ Exam for avoiding any hassle on the day of the examination.
- In case of any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and assure to abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with a Signature and Photographs.
SSC Stenographer: Exam Pattern
SSC conducts Stenographer Exam is held in two stages that are mentioned below:
|Type of Examination
|Mode of examination
|Objective Multiple Choice
|Skill Test for Stenography
|Shorthand and Transcription on Computer