SSC JE ADMIT CARD FOR PRELIMS
SSC JE PRELIMS ADMIT CARD
SSC JE Prelims Admit Card: SSC has declared a notice for revising the date of exam of the SSC JE Prelims Admit Card. The commission issues the status of application before the exam for the aspirants who have filled the exam. The admit card is a crucial document to be carried to the exam centre, deprived of which candidates will not allowed be permitted for the exam.
SSC JE Prelims Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the Junior Engineer (SSC JE) Prelims admit card and status of application for several regions on the official websites. Candidates are suggested to keep surfing the website for updates relating to the SSC JE Prelims Admit Card and application status for every region. The prelims exam is supposed to be held from 27.10.2020 to 30.10.2020 (for rest of the candidates) and 11.12.2020 (only for those candidates who opted for Examination Centres in Bihar)
SSC declares the application before the admit card for checking the exam city, date, and status of the application.
Process to Download SSC JE Prelims Admit Card:
- Select the link mentioned below for downloading SSC JE Prelims Admit card. The link shall be live as soon the admit card is released on the official website.
- A new page will open on the screen .
- In this enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now select the “Login” button.
- You will see the SSC JE Prelims Admit Card on the screen.
- Now download and take its print out for further use.
SSC JE Prelims Admit Card :
The Admit Card links are mentioned below.
|SSC North Western Region||J&K, Haryana,|
|SSC Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|SSC Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Pondicherry,|
and Tamil nadu
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP),|
|SSC Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB),|
and A&N Island
|SSC Western Region||Maharashtra,|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal|
and Nagaland ,Meghalaya, Manipur,
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Karnataka and|
|SSC North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan,|
Exam Scheme of SSC JE Exam
SSC organizes JE Tier 1 in CBT Mode. The Exam Scheme is provided below:
|Areas||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|General Engineering Part A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) (or) Part B: General Engineering (Electrical) (or) Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)||100 for each part||100|
Important Documents required:
- Candidates are required to carry with them One Photo Identity Proof alongwith having the same Date of Birth as on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not comprise of the Date of Birth then the candidate needs to carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In situation of mismatch, the Date of Birth given in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate conveyed in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate shall not be permitted to be present in the examination.
- Passport size photographs are to be carried along.
Important Points to remember:
- Candidates are suggested to analyse their name, address and exam date from SSC JE Prelims Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle as on the examination day.
- If case of any mismatch in details given please inform the concerned authority.
- Read the Instructions specifically and assure that you abide by them.
- Carry the Identity proof on the date of the exam with Signature and Photograph.